HOW TO REGISTER FOR SHOWCASE SIGHT-READING DUET EVENT?
1. Login to the contestant account
2. Click the COMPETITION REGISTRATION tab.
- Hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION tab will provide a list of the Competition Categories.
- Select the SHOWCASE SIGHT-READING DUET event. You will see the screen presenting the SHOWCASE SIGHT-READING DUET event.
3. Click on the Image above the level that you want to register, make sure that you review the information thoroughly to ensure it is the correct level according to Ages restriction for Showcase categories.
Enter the email address of
a. the contestant who pay for the event entry
The email address of (a) must match with either (b) or (c). Make sure these email addresses are those used for contestants account creation.
b. the Primo player login email
c. Secondo player login email.
Click Add to Cart.
IMPORTANT: For Sight-Reading Duet events, only one contestant will need to register and pay the event entry fee. However, valid email address of both contestants used at account creation must be entered when register for the event. It's important that each contestant in the group must register and complete the Application Fee payment, but only ONE contestant register for the event and complete the event entry fee.
Click USOMC Upload to upload the contestant proof of age. Once clicking on the USOMC Upload link, it will bring you to another site of USOMC operation to upload the information. You are required to upload the proof of the contestant's age (e.g. birth certificate, official document or school ID that showing the contestant's DOB, etc.).
USOMC does not store the uploaded information regarding the age. Once the contestant's age is confirmed, the information will be removed. Note that returning contestants do not need to upload the proof of age if they have already provided the proof to USOMC from previous year.
REMEMBER: your registration process will be delayed if the required information are not uploaded to USOMC Upload site during registration.
Once you are done with uploading information, hover back to the Registration site and Select Add to Cart.
If you miss the Upload step during Registration, you can simply go back to the site, find the QUICK LINKS at the bottom of the page and select Upload Files to USOMC.
Only contestants in the Showcase events are required to upload the proof of age.
4. APPLICATION FEE can be included during this process, if you have not completed the Application Fee payment.
- Select one of the Application fee option on the bottom of the page, as appropriate. Most contestant will pay the regular Application fee of $60.
- Make sure contestant name is entered in the Application fee.
- Application fee is required only ONCE.
- Each contestant in the Duet MUST complete the Application fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration process will be delayed if the Application Fee is not completed during registration for both contestants in your group. The contestant who register for the event entry should remind their partner to complete the Application Fee payment as well as upload their proof of age to avoid any delay of registration.
5. If more event to be registered, hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab to select another category and repeat step 2.
6. Select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT when done.
7. Fill out the required BILLING INFORMATION. The name for BILLING INFORMATION is the name of the credit card holder (parent/teacher's name). The SHIPPING INFORMATION should have the name of the Contestant (child/student's name). Select PLACE ORDER to complete the registration process.
8. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address of the contestant account when the registration has successfully completed.