HOW TO REGISTER FOR TREASURY EVENTS?
1. Login to the contestant account
2. Click the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab.
- Hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab will provide a list of the Competition Categories.
- Select the Treasury events of your choice(s) from Category 2 to 7. You will see the screen presenting the selected Treasury event. Click More Info> to open up the page of the particular event.
3. Click on the Image above the level that you want to register, make sure that you review the information thoroughly to ensure it is the correct music piece. Click on the Arrow drop down to select your piece from one of the 6 pre-selected pieces. Click Add to Cart once done.
REMEMBER: you can choose to enter one or more levels in Treasury events, but only ONCE in each level.
4. APPLICATION FEE can be included during this process, if you have not completed the Application Fee payment.
- Select one of the Application fee option on the bottom of the page, as appropriate. Most contestant will pay the regular Application fee of $60.
- Make sure contestant name is entered in the Application fee.
- Application fee is required only ONCE.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration process will be delayed if the Application Fee is not completed during registration.
5. If more event to be registered, hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab to select another category and repeat step 2.
6. Select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT when done.
7. Fill out the required BILLING INFORMATION. The name for BILLING INFORMATION is the name of the credit card holder (parent/teacher's name). The SHIPPING INFORMATION should have the name of the Contestant (child/student's name). Select PLACE ORDER to complete the registration process.
8. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address of the contestant account when the registration has successfully completed.