HOW TO REGISTER FOR OPEN DUET EVENTS?
1. Login to the contestant account
2. Click the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab.
- Hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab will provide a list of the Competition Categories.
- Select the Open Duet event that you are interested in (eg. OPEN DUET BAROQUE, OPEN DUET CLASSICAL, etc.). You will see the screen presenting the event of your interest. Click More Info> to open up the page of the particular event.
3. Click on the Image above the level that you want to register, make sure that you review the information thoroughly to ensure it is the correct music piece.
Enter the email address of
a. the contestant who pay for the event entry
The email address of (a) must match with either (b) or (c). Make sure these email addresses are those used for contestants account creation.
b. the Primo player login email
c. Secondo player login email.
Click Add to Cart.
REMEMBER: You can choose to enter one or more levels in the Open Duet events, but only once in each level.
IMPORTANT: For Open Duet events, only one contestant will need to register and pay the event entry fee. However, valid email address of both contestants used at account creation must be entered when register for the event. It's important that each contestant in the group must register and complete the Application Fee payment, but only ONE contestant register for the event and complete the event entry fee.
4. APPLICATION FEE can be included during this process, if you have not completed the Application Fee payment.
- Select one of the Application fee option on the bottom of the page, as appropriate. Most contestant will pay the regular Application fee of $60.
- Make sure contestant name is entered in the Application fee.
- Application fee is required only ONCE.
- Each contestant in the Duet MUST complete the Application fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration process will be delayed if the Application Fee is not completed during registration for both contestants in your group. The contestant who register for the event entry should remind their partner to complete the Application Fee payment to avoid any delay of registration.
5. If more event to be registered, hover the mouse over the COMPETITION REGISTRATION Tab to select another category and repeat step 2.
6. Select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT when done.
7. Fill out the required BILLING INFORMATION. The name for BILLING INFORMATION is the name of the credit card holder (parent/teacher's name). The SHIPPING INFORMATION should have the name of the Contestant (child/student's name). Select PLACE ORDER to complete the registration process.
8. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address of the contestant account when the registration has successfully completed.